Friday, December 31, 2010

ADR in Little Miss Maximalist





Anna Dello Russo by Juergen Teller for W

I could preach about  minimalism all day - I'm addicted to that streamlined, uncomplicated wonderland. It's hard to do so though, after seeing these pictures of ADR's apartment. First of all, let me preface this by saying that I absolutely love her. She's so fabulous, isn't she - so much more exciting than most fashion people. Thus, I may be a little bias, but after seeing an editorial in W of her apartment all I wanted to do was go out and buy clutter and paint everything gold. That leopard print is pretty enticing too.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard, sometimes complicated and frustrating.. ADR makes me wish i could just embrace maximalism and let it all out the window. her nick nacks are out of this world.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have my house looking like Midas's palace if i could...unfortunately my man doesnt feel the same about my growing montains of cluter and lust for gold.
    Love these pictures!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I read each and every one and love looking at your lovely blogs x