Thursday, August 26, 2010

mixing my favourite things...

"It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life" American Beauty




  


studded hearts, zanita, nardivile, tumblr
 
1. ruby lookbook 
2. double rings
3. rough gems
4. back details
5. button ups
6. all white
7. maxi skirts
 
What are your favourite things/quotes?

5 comments:

  1. wow you have amazing photos on you blog, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite things: traveling to special places like Paris, Barcelona, quiet nights in with my love watching movies, and enjoying dinner on the couch...

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo's!

    x

    foreignfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all of this - there were some super cute pieces in that Ruby collection, I'm waiting on some shorts and a dress I think.
    And Stolen Girlfriends Club was pretty out of this world too... mmm

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that quote at the top!
    My fave quote / lyric: "The only difference between our secrets is whether we let them evolve into tales of heroism or fear"
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I read each and every one and love looking at your lovely blogs x