Sunday, January 31, 2010

She is KILLING IT.




If you haven't seen the Rachel Zoe project I feel a little sorry for you. I laugh way more during this show than I would watching something that's actually supposed to be funny. This is a parody, but I didn't actually realise until the end because it is truly realistic

Rachel: Nicole showed up to meet me in an airport once wearing a sweatsuit, with a leopard-print neck pillow tied around her neck, an 'I Love L.A.' cap, and her hair in pigtails, ... I think she was doing it to torture me

Brad: Honestly, I’m on Sunset fucking Boulevard and I have no cell phone signal. The fact that I can’t even make a five minute phone call with my boss - this is stressing me out more than the dresses! Oh my god, is that my boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I read each and every one and love looking at your lovely blogs x